Jeeves.plus has leveraged the ubiquitous nature of text messaging, together with an automatic translation engine, creating a unique multilingual customer service platform (CSP) with application in the hospitality, corporate and government verticals elevating the engagement to personal and creating significant cost savings and efficiencies.
Put simply a customer can send an SMS message to a dedicated mobile number and it will be presented to a call centre operator who will reply to the customer cognisance of their request.
Jeeves.Plus Key Advantages:
The simplicity of the CSP (Customer Service Platform) hence requires very little training
No consumer downloads
Full Conversation History
No time pressure for consumer
No missed communications
No voice or dialect issues
Cost savings (Voice average cost per call $4.80 / SMS $0.60)
The operator can manage multiple conversations
Jeeves.Plus CSP includes customizable text library to increase operator efficiencies addressing frequently asked questions.
HTML5 Editor is included to allow for the business to build and include rich media links in the response - By Example Surveys, Video's, Coupons etc
Top 20 Reasons to use text messaging in your marketing and communications strategy:
1. 90% of business leads would rather receive a text message than a phone call. FranchiseHelp.
2. 47% of consumers prefer using native SMS as their messaging app of choice. Facebook Messenger follows this at 21%. (Twilio)
3. 64% of consumers would rather text for customer support than call, if given the option between the two. ESPN
4. 99% text open rate. Singlepoint
5. 95% of texts are read within three minutes. Forbes
6. 64% of consumers are likely to perceive a company contacting them by text in a positive light. Harris Interactive.
7. 90 seconds is the average response time for a text message. CTIA.org.
8. 45% of text messages receive a response, compared to 6% of emails. This is why two-way text campaigns are so important. Velocify
9. 75% of all Millennials would rather communicate via text. Mobile Marketing Watch
10. 79% of companies believe customers want SMS support, and 1 in 5 customers is just as likely to prefer a text message from a business to a phone call. ICMI
11. SMS text decreases the price of a customer service call from $6-$20 call to pennies per session. Forrester & ContactBabel
12. 29% of targeted customers will respond to text messages and 47% of those responders go on to make a purchase. Emarsys
13. 24% of marketers plan to add messaging to their content strategy in the next year. (HubSpot, State of Inbound)
14. 27% click through rate on messages with rich media Links. Oxygen 8
15. 33% of American adults prefer texts to all other forms of communication—regardless of who is sending that text or what the message is about. Pew Study
16. 78% of consumers polled wished they could text a business, but most businesses don’t have this option available. Twilio
17. 38% of contact centers currently offer SMS, and 23% plan on adding it within the next 12 months. Dimension Data
18. Business activities do consumers prefer to do by text. Harris Poll?
a. Check order status (38%)
b. Schedule or change an appointment (32%)
c. Confirm reservations (31%)
19. 79% of bosses approve of using text messaging for business purposes.
20. Response rates from SMS are 209% higher than from phone calls, Facebook, or email.